Monday, August 31, 2009

'What does it mean to be a Singaporean'

To me, Singapore is very special. The reason is that although there are many races in Singapore, Singapore had not faced any racial riots for a long time. And also, even though Singapore is a small country, Singapore technology had been similarly advanced to other countries such as USA. Singapore had done a lot of things for us. For example, now we get to live under a proper shelter, we get proper education, jobs and many more. Singapore had given the citizens many opportunities to be a successful citizen. In return, I would try to my best to study hard so that I could help Singapore in the future. If I were given the opportunity to leave Singapore in hope for a better future, I would like to, so that I could learn more about countries around the world, but I will try my best to contribute back to the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment