Monday, February 9, 2009

My target for the next two years

My target for the next two years is to get at least a B4 in every subject. Most importantly is English language and Maths.

I am very worried for my maths because I am not good in it. I am working very hard to pass my maths. My target for maths in the mid-year exams is to get a C5. By end of this year, I wish to get a B4.

As for the other subjects, I am not so worried because last year I had done quite well in my History and F&N. But this year, both history and F&N is quite tough but I will still put in more effort compared to last year.

For Physics and Chemistry, I have no problem with my Chemistry but I have some problems with my Physics.

Finally, I hope that I will not be demoted to the Normal Academic stream. So, I will start working hard now.

No comments:

Post a Comment